I sure hope so. I don't really know anything about it, but here goes.
I love to quilt, teach quilting, and complete customer quilts on my Handi Quilter 16.
My downstairs studio is where I create, and hold classes. At the moment it is in transition, or reorganization. I have a professional organizer coming in next week. I would like to share the process with you, all I need to do is figure out how to post pictures LOL.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. You need to enable your email address if you want feedback from your comments. Go to gear in upper right corner of your dashboard page and go to Edit profile. To add photos, click on the little photo icon and then browse your computer for the photos. I make a file called photos to post and after posting I move then to already posted file.
ReplyDelete